Goldenseal - glycerite - 30ml - Clef des champs
Goldenseal glyceride from Clef des Champs is used in traditional herbalism to relieve infectious conditions and minor inflammation of the respiratory tract. It acts as an anti-bacterial agent to help reduce certain respiratory tract infections.
- Children (2 to 4 years old) : 5 drops
- Children (5 to 9 years old) : 7 drops
- Children (10 to 14 years old) : 15 drops
- Adults (15 years and older) : 30 drops
Give 2 to 3 times a day. Dilute in a little water.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Avoid taking prescription drugs, sedatives and natural products with sedative effects as well as alcoholic beverages.
- Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have high blood pressure or kidney disease.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.