Serenagen - Metagenics
Panax ginseng is used in herbal medicine to reduce the fatigue effects of mental stress.
Adults (19 years and older): Take three tablets 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Reserved for adults.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medication; if you suffer from hypermenorrhea, haemoptysis, haematuria or, if you are diabetic; if you have intestinal parasites; or if you are taking sedatives or depressants such as: alcohol, tranquilizers, or sleeping pills.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking diuretics, or if you suffer from hemoptysis or tuberculosis, if you have abdominal distension, diarrhea, or hemorrhagic disease.
- Allergy symptoms and other mild side effects (headaches, dry mouth, nausea, etc.) have been known to occur; in this case, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
- For use beyond 3 months, consult a healthcare practitioner. Do not use if security seal is missing.
- This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of your doctor.