Melaleuca Oil - Tea Tree - Natural Factors
Tea tree oil or melaleuca is one of nature's best antimicrobial and antiseptic agents; it is ideal for relieving skin disorders and minor abrasions. Natural Factors Tea Tree Oil is high in terpinen-4-ol, its primary antibacterial agent. It is 100% pure and obtained safely and gently by steam distillation.
- First aid remedy with antibacterial and antiseptic properties for minor abrasions
- Natural weapon against bacteria, fungal infections, parasites and viruses
- Relieves acne, athlete's foot and skin inflammation related to eczema and dermatitis
- natural insect repellent
RecommendationsAdults: Apply to affected areas 2-3 times daily.
People with sensitive skin should test a small dose on clean skin 24 hours before use.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Avoid all contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops.
- Do not use in case of dermatitis or other chronic skin conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.