The medicinal plant with multiple uses
Nettle is the plant with many virtues! It deserves to be known and used in our health habits.
It is recommended for:
- Relief from rheumatism, arthritis and growing pains
- Eczema and for certain types of psoriasis and hair loss, acne, mycosis, dermatosis
- Treatment of allergic rhinitis
- Inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract
- Kidney stone prevention
- Nose bleeds
- Relief from diarrhea
- To make a spring cure
- Excess uric acid, water retention
- Intestinal infection, parasite, worms
- Bad circulation and more!
At Vogel Saint-Jérôme, we consider nettle to be the queen of medicinal plants. It is an asset for several ailments, as you have seen with the list mentioned above, but it is above all an asset of prevention to support our body at all ages of our lives.
Very rich in nutritious nutrients, it is often compared to spinach. It is a good source of chlorophyll, minerals (especially iron and soluble silica) and vitamins.
Nettle can be used for all kinds of conditions. It is suitable for almost everyone: children, the elderly, convalescents, pregnant or breastfeeding women. If you have a herbal tea to drink daily, nettle is the one to go for. It can be combined with other more specific plants (depending on the case) which will direct its tonic action.
Nettle is among the most effective medicinal plants we have. It has a therapeutic effect from root to stem, from leaves to flowers!
It is found in leaves for herbal tea, in mother tincture, maceration of plants in alcohol, and in capsules.