Lemon marinade with Herbamare from A.Vogel
A.Vogel's recipe offers you a marinade that is both nutritious and tasty!
Rich in “good” fats. Contains fat-soluble vitamins E and K
Pressed from fresh olives, olive oil – in addition to tasting delicious – has many health benefits. Most of its benefits come from its good fats (monounsaturated fats), which help lower LDL “bad cholesterol,” lower the risk of heart disease, and support the cardiovascular system.
For 1 kg (2.2 lbs) of meat or tofu:
- 1/3 cup olive oil or safflower oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. 1 tbsp fresh oregano (or 1 tbsp dried oregano)
- 2-3 pressed garlic cloves
- 1 C. Herbamare® Original
1. In a large resealable plastic bag or in a glass dish, combine the ingredients.
2. Add meat or tofu and coat well.
3. Close the bag or cover the dish and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
4. Cook on the barbecue.