5 tips to minimize seasonal allergic reactions
Enjoy all the facets of spring with these tips to help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms.
For the majority of people, spring is wonderful, but for 20 to 25% of the others, symptoms appear: itchy eyes, sneezing, congestion or runny nose, etc.
Are you one of those 20-25% of people who suffer from pollen allergy?
If so, we at Vogel St-Jérôme have the A.Vogel product line that can help you enjoy spring with all its shades of green!
A.Vogel Allergy Relief products are made from a combination of carefully selected plants that act on symptoms while strengthening the body's natural defenses against allergies. In other words: fewer short-term symptoms and fewer long-term allergies. Here they are :
Allergy Relief Pills and Drops:
- Prevents and relieves symptoms of allergies, itchy eyes, sneezing, runny nose
- Promotes the normalization of the immune system, so as to break the cycle of allergies
- Reduces the incidence and severity of allergic reactions over time
Allergy Relief Nasal Spray:
- Provides fast relief from symptoms like congestion, sneezing
- Does not irritate the delicate nasal mucosa
- Does not cause congestion by rebound effect when stopping treatment
Additional tips to minimize allergic reactions from A.Vogel :
1- Avoid as much as possible the foods listed below, they could overload the body with mucus and increase allergy symptoms:
- Sauce or butter
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and coloring
- Frying in oil/margarine
- Refined sugars
- Nuts (mahogany, Brazil, pecan, peanut, etc.)
- Dairy products
2- A general internal cleansing treatment : to avoid the accumulation of mucus in the body
3- Reduce pressure on the body by avoiding fast food, coffee and caffeinated drinks.
4- Get enough sleep and exercise : re-energizes the immune system