Does your dog need probiotics?
A situation out of control leads me this morning to talk to you about probiotics, our friendly bacteria. I'm sitting quietly relaxing, dozing between two periods of play and now my little Nala starts to let go of gases but in a continuous way... Well I know that nobody likes to talk about that... taboo subject, but I will tell you, it takes what it takes!!
Probiotics have several functions including supporting our intestinal health by regulating our transit, reducing gas and bloating, supporting our digestive and immune system, which helps reduce allergies, food intolerances and ward off disease.
There are several good probiotics for animals, but today I'm going to tell you about Biotic 8 for HORSES and Probiotic 8 Plus for DOGS/CATS.
Biotic 8 and Probiotic 8 Plus not only have 8 strains of bacteria , but also contain super nutrients like kelp, spirulina, brewer's yeast, slippery elm, marshmallow, enzymes, prebiotics, fiber and more. pass!
- Maximum survivability of bacteria in the face of gastric attacks
- Promotes optimal gut health
- Prebiotics that promote the multiplication of good bacteria
- Seaweed for thyroid health plus vitamins and minerals
- Soothes, strengthens and protects the intestine when taking antibiotics
- Antioxidants and omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Digestive enzymes that aid in the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates and cellulose
- Increases absorption of phytonutrients
Simply sprinkle on our croquettes and enjoy while increasing your health capital!
NB: Do not hesitate to consult your veterinarian for any persistent symptoms