Sinna - 120 tablets
Natural product for the treatment of acute and chronic sinusitis
Homeopathic remedy used for acute and chronic sinusitis, sinus congestion and inflammation with frontal headache, catarrh extending to frontal sinuses.
- Treats acute and chronic sinusitis as well as sinus congestion and inflammation
- Sugar and gluten free
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Age 2+
Adults (12 years of age and over): Take 2 tablets, 3 times daily.
Children (6 – 11 years of age): Give 1 tablet, 3 times daily.
Children (2 – 5 years of age): (under 3 years – crush tablet and mix with food or dissolve in water before use): Give ½ – 1 tablet under the tongue or dissolve in a small amount of water, 3 times daily.
Note: In acute cases, take hourly, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Take 15 minutes before meals.
- Avoid taking in case of allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Allergy and intolerance information: Contains lactose.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In the first days of sinusitis treatment, an initial aggravation of symptoms may occur. This positive manifestation will soon subside and indicates that the body is responding to treatment. When this happens, reduce dosage by half and gradually increase according to symptoms.
- Our advices do not replace the opinion of a doctor.
Hydrastis canadensis (root) 6X, kalium bichromicum (mineral) 6X, lemna minor (herb) 4X, luffa operculata (fruit) 6X, hydrargyrum sulfuratum rubrum (mineral) 8X, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pregelatinized starch. Gluten free.