Acidophilus Ultra is a synergistic blend of 11 probiotics and 11 billion live active cells. With GPS™ enteric coating.
Acidophilus Ultra is formulated with 11 scientifically researched probiotic strains, with a potency of 11 billion live, active cells. Our plant-based capsule is then protected from stomach acids with a natural, water-based GPS™ enteric coating.
Each of the 11 probiotic strains delivers its own unique, species-specific benefits, and populates reception sites within the mucosal lining (brush border) throughout the intestines.
Supplementing with Acidophilus Ultra is good for everyday gastrointestinal health, along with being beneficial for the reestablishment of favourable gut flora following antibiotic use.
Adults, adolescents, and children ≥ 6 years old: Take 1–2 capsules daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
- Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain.
- Discontinue use and consult a health-care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
- This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy.
- Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
- Keep refrigerated.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Our advices do not replace the opinion of a doctor.
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum ssp. longum, Bifidobacterium longum ssp. infantis, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus salivarius ssp. thermophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus, Arabinogalactan, inulin, non‑GMO potato starch, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), and vegetable magnesium stearate in a non‑GMO GPS™ capsule (medium-chain triglycerides, sodium alginate, oleic acid, stearic acid, ethylcellulose, hypromellose, and purified water).