Ionized Silver - Medelys
5 ppm ionized silver is a tasteless liquid (sometimes slightly metallic in taste), odorless and colorless. Ionized silver can be used in oral or topical form. Orally, it can be used as a gargle (mouthwash) or for mild oral or gastrointestinal infections. Topically, it can be applied as drops or as a spray to a wound, burn or sunburn.
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have liver disorders.
- Do not use if you have a silver allergy.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Overuse could reduce selenium levels.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.