Natural product used for clay masks for oily and problem skin
Used for compresses, green clay is also beneficial as a beauty mask for oily and problem skin. Benefit from clay's vital constituents with green clay compresses.
- Colloidal clay of surfine quality
- The colloidal property acts as cleansing agent and helps to remove impurities.
- 100% natural, without additives or preservatives
- For oily/problem skin
- Used for beauty mask, mud bath, body wrap, poultice and compress
How to use
External use: Use an enamel, wood, glass or earthenware container, do not use plastic or metal (except stainless steel). Mix 1/2 cup (125 mL) of clay in the container.
Keep some clay aside to thicken the mixture if necessary*.
Add unboiled water until it forms a firm paste. Let the mixture stand undisturbed for one hour. The resulting paste should be smooth, homogeneous, and thick enough that it will not flow.
*Begin by making a watery mix. It is easier to thicken than to thin the paste.
- Always use unboiled water.
- You may prepare enough clay for several days use.
- Discard clay after use.
- Avoid using during pregnancy or nursing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Our advices do not replace the opinion of a doctor.
100% surfine green clay (montmorillonite).