Gray clay - 450g
Natural product used for clay masks for normal skin
Used for body wraps, grey clay is also beneficial for beauty mask for normal skin and for mud bath. Benefit from clay's vital constituents with grey clay body wraps.
- Colloidal clay of surfine quality
- The colloidal property acts as cleansing agent and helps to remove impurities.
- 100% natural, without additives or preservatives
- For normal/mixed skin
How to use
External use: Use an enamel, wood, glass or earthenware container, do not use plastic or metal (except stainless steel). Mix 1/2 cup (125 mL) of clay in the container.
Keep some clay aside to thicken the mixture if necessary*.
Add unboiled water until it forms a firm paste. Let the mixture stand undisturbed for one hour. The resulting paste should be smooth, homogeneous, and thick enough that it will not flow.
*Begin by making a watery mix. It is easier to thicken than to thin the paste.
- Always use unboiled water.
- You may prepare enough clay for several days use.
- Discard clay after use.
- Avoid using during pregnancy or nursing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Our advices do not replace the opinion of a doctor.
100% surfine grey clay (kaolin).