Hawthorn - Heart Health - A. Vogel
Natural product that supports and maintains cardiovascular health
Used in Herbal Medicine to help maintain and support cardiovascular health in adults.
- Made from fresh hawthorn berries
- Significantly increases exercise tolerance
- To be considered in cases of arrhythmia, hypertension, cardiovascular disease
- Clinically proven
- Sugar, lactose and gluten-free
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
Adults: Take 30 drops with water, 3 times daily, 15 minutes before meals. Salivate before swallowing.
Duration of use: Use for a minimum of two months to see beneficial effects.
1 mL = 40 drops. Dropper included.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking cardiac glycosides such as digitalis/digoxin, or blood pressure medication.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Do not use if security cap is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Our advices do not replace the opinion of a doctor
Fresh Hawthorn berry (Crataegus laevigata/ monogyna) tincture (ratio 1:3.2) 727.5 mg, equivalent to 225 mg dried berries. Standardised to 2.9 mg oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC), 1 mL of tincture contains 0.50 mL alcohol (ethanol).