Bergamot - 15ml - Aromaforce
- In diffusion, it perfumes and sanitizes
- Bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia)
- Country of origin: Italy
- Part(s) of the plant: zest
- The main constituent(s): Linallyl acetate, linalool
Mix up to 1 drop of essential oil in 20 mL of carrier oil for safe topical use.
- Avoid exposure to the sun. If topical application exceeds the maximum dose avoid exposing the skin to the sun or to a tanning bed within 12 hours.
- Contraindicated for children under 2 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use on hypersensitive skin.
- Do not ingest essential oils. For external use only. In case of accidental ingestion, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
- Always dilute as recommended.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin.
- Avoid all contact with the eyes and mucous membranes; in case of contact, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Discontinue use if nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some coatings or devices can interact with essential oils and thus be damaged (eg: diffusers, whirlpool baths, etc.).
- It is important to consult the manufacturer's recommendations before use. This responsibility rests with the consumer and not with Bioforce Canada Inc.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.