Magnesium Citrate - 250g - Small Fruits - Natural Factors
UseMagnesium is essential for the formation of bones and teeth, as well as the proper functioning of the nervous and muscular systems. It is involved in many enzymatic reactions that contribute to the proper functioning of the body. It regulates growth and development and supports immune function and temperature regulation. Shaky hands, headaches caused by tension, nervousness and muscle spasms respond favorably to magnesium.
- Contributes to the development of strong bones and teeth
- Supports the nervous system in times of stress
- Calms muscle spasms and loosens tight muscles
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps in the metabolism of lipids, proteins and carbohydrates
Adults, adolescents and children over 9 years old: Add one scoop of powder to 1/2 cup of water and stir until completely dissolved.
To increase the effervescent effect, gradually add the powder to warm or hot water and stir until completely dissolved. Take once a day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.