Echinaforce - Liquid - A. Vogel
Natural product used to support the immune system
Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) such as the common cold an flu-like episodes. Shortens the duration of URTI. Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers. Take at the first sign of infection.
- Made from fresh, organically grown echinacea, which is 10 times more effective compared to dried herb
- Strengthens the immune system to protect against cold and flu viruses
- Treats active symptoms
- Support the immune system in times of stress and lack of sleep.
- Safe to take daily up to 4 months to prevent colds and flu including pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Clinically proven
- Sugar, lactose and gluten-free
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
Adults (12 years and up) including pregnant and breastfeeding women: Preferably 15 minutes before meals. Salivate before swallowing.
- Prevention: Take 30 drops with water, 3 times daily.
- Acute Treatment: Take 30 drops with water, 5 times daily.
Duration of use: May be used for up to 4 months.
1 mL = 33 drops. Dropper included.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as: tuberculosis, collagenosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection or multiple sclerosis.
- Rare cases of severe allergic reactions have been known to occur; use caution if you are allergic to plants of the Daisy family.
- Do not use in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Our advices do not replace the opinion of a doctor.
Fresh Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)* Herb (1:12) 860 mg, equivalent to 72 mg dried herb; Root (1:11) 45 mg, equivalent to 4.1 mg dried root.
Alcohol content: 1 mL of tincture contains 0.67 mL alcohol (ethanol).
*Certified organically grown by: CH-BIO-006, DE-…KO-005