Echinaforce - Sore throat spray
Natural product used to relieve sore throat
Echinaforce Sore Throat Spray from A.Vogel is used to treat painful inflammation and infection of the throat such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis, soreness and hoarseness.
- Fresh, organically grown echinacea purpurea herb tincture
- Quickly relieves throat pain and inflammation
- Antibacterial effect
- Long nozzle directly targets affected area
- Treats pharyngitis, tonsillitis and hoarseness
- Clinically proven
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
Adults and children 12 years +: Take 2 sprays (0.440 mL), 6 to 10 times daily.
Spray in back of throat as needed.
Store at room temperature (below 25C) in a dry place.
Use within 4 months after opening.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have auto-immune disorders or if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as: tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection or if you are taking hypoglycemic, anticonvulsant or sedative drugs.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to Asteraceae/ Compositae (daisy) family and in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- If symptoms persist or worsen for more than 7 days, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Our advices do not replace the opinion of a doctor.
Fresh Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) herb* (ratio 1:12) 9.9 mg, equivalent to 15.8 mg dried herb, fresh Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root* (ratio 1:11) 10.01 mg, equivalent to 0.9 mg dried root, fresh Sage (Salvia officinalis) herb* (ratio 1:17) 94.6 mg, equivalent to 5.6 mg dried herb, sorbitol solution, alcohol, lecithin, sucrose fatty acid esters, peppermint oil.
* Certified organically grown by Bio Suisse