Psyllium husks - Flora
Psyllium husks help gently relieve symptoms related to constipation and irregularity. Psyllium helps increase stool bulk making it easier to pass.
RecommendationsAdults and adolescents 13 years and older: Take 4 tbsp. 2 or 3 times a day. Prepare by diluting 4 tbsp. level teaspoon (4.8 g) in at least 250 ml (1 glass) of water, juice or milk, shake vigorously and drink immediately.
Children 6 to 12 years old: Take 2 tbsp. 2 or 3 times a day. Prepare by diluting 2 tbsp. level teaspoon (2.4 g) in at least 125 ml (half a glass) of water, juice or milk, stir vigorously and drink immediately.
All age groups: Maintain adequate fluid intake. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications. Effects were seen within 12-24 hours after the first dose and may take 2-3 days to appear. Do not swallow dry.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or laxative effect does not occur within 7 days.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner immediately if you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty swallowing or breathing after taking this product.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you experience symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications that inhibit peristaltic movement.
- Do not consume if you have difficulty swallowing or if you suffer from diabetes mellitus, which causes blood sugar levels that are difficult to regulate, or if you notice a change in your bowel habits that persists for more than 2 weeks, a undiagnosed rectal bleeding or failure to defecate after using another laxative product.
- Hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, is possible after inhaling or ingesting psyllium; in such a case, discontinue use.
- This product may cause temporary flatulence or bloating.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.