FibreSMART - 120 Vegcaps - Renew Life
FibreSMART is a dietary fiber supplement that helps improve the elimination of toxins and increase stool bulk.
RecommendationsAdults: Take 4 capsules daily with 1 glass (250ml) of water. Effects occur within 12 hours to 3 days. Take 2 hours before or after medication.
FibreSMART should be taken on an empty stomach, separately from other supplements or medications. The taking of FibreSMART once or twice a day depends on diet. It is commonly recommended to consume 30 to 40 grams of dietary fiber per day. On average, only 10 to 20 grams are consumed per day in the diet, a figure much lower than the required quantity. FibreSMART should be taken daily on a continuous basis. It is especially important to take a fiber supplement during a cleansing treatment.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications that inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g. opioids), if you have observed sudden changes in your bowel habits for more than 2 weeks, if you suffer from undiagnosed rectal bleeding or if you are unable to defecate after taking a laxative.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have difficulty swallowing.
- Consult a health care practitioner if constipation lasts longer than 7 days, if you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or fever.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience chest pain, difficulty in swallowing or breathing after ingesting this product.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen.
- In case of hypersensitivity, stop using this product (a few rare cases have been reported). May cause flatulence and bloating in some people. Fiber may benefit blood sugar levels.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if you have diabetes mellitus.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Does not require refrigeration. Store cool and dry.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor