Gallexier - Salus
Gallexier is an excellent digestive tonic which also helps to increase appetite. Digestion is facilitated thanks to the plants contained in this product: artichoke, turmeric, gentian, dandelion and blessed thistle. To relieve digestive disorders think of Gallexier.
Shake the bottle well before use. Adults take 20 ml (4 teaspoons) before a meal 1-2 times a day. Graduated measure included
- This product contains no alcohol or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
- Do not contaminate the product by drinking directly from the bottle. To protect the product and prevent it from fermenting, keep it refrigerated at all times and consume it within four weeks of opening it.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you have gallstones or excess stomach acid, or while taking antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy or lactation.
- Contraindicated in the presence of liver or gallbladder disorders, intestinal obstruction, bile duct obstruction, acute gastric irritation, inflammation and gastric or duodenal ulcers.
- Discontinue use at the onset of symptoms of liver problems.
- Contraindicated in the presence of allergy to the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy/Apiaceae/Carrot family. May cause headaches in some users.
- Hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, may occur. If so, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.