Organic Ginger - Divine Essence - 5ml
Ginger essential oil is used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort, as well as to help relieve colds and coughs.
UseTopical Use (Adults) Mix 1-2 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) carrier oil; apply on the affected part, 3 times a day.
Inhalation Add 4-12 drops to a bowl of warm water or a diffuser. Inhale slowly for 5-10 minutes.
- For external use only. Do not use orally.
- Do not use undiluted essential oils
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; in case of contact, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner before using this product.
- May cause an allergic reaction (eg rash, irritation and dermatitis and/or respiratory tract irritation); if so, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not use on inflamed skin or in case of dermatitis.
- Avoid exposing treated areas to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.