Peppermint Oil - 60 softgels - Natural Factors
Natural Factors Peppermint Oil supports healthy digestion, naturally.
Each ingredient has effective antifungal properties and the enteric coat of the capsules allows the oils to be delivered to the intestines where they can best calm the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and digestive disorders.
- Relaxes the intestinal muscles
- Aids in the elimination of excess gases
- 100 times more effective than caprylic acid as a natural antifungal agent
- Accelerates the elimination of systemic candidiasis yeasts
- Inhibits intestinal smooth muscle hyper contractibility, helping to relieve irritable bowel movements, esophageal spasms and intestinal colic
RecommendationsAdults: Take 1 capsule 15-20 minutes before meals, 3 times daily.
Allow a few hours before or after taking medication or iron, calcium, copper or zinc supplements.
To be taken in a 3 week cycle with a break of at least one week between cycles.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are allergic to plants of the Lamiaceae/Apiaceae/Carrot family.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you have gallstones, anemia, hiatal hernia or gastroesophageal reflux, or if you experience acute abdominal pain.
- Discontinue use if gastrointestinal discomfort occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.