Ear oil - 30ml - St Francis Herb Farms
St. Francis Ear Oil is specifically intended for the symptomatic relief of pain associated with acute otitis media and otitis externa.
- With mullein, a herb long known for relieving earaches
- With calendula for its healing action
- With garlic for its antimicrobial properties
- With St. John's wort for its analgesic and antiseptic properties
Adults and children : Put 5 drops in the ear canal, 3 times a day.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a ruptured eardrum, notice discharge from your ear, or are pregnant.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children.