Organic IntesFib - 200g - Nutripur -
UseNutripur Intesfib helps gently relieve constipation and lower cholesterol levels.
A proprietary blend of psyllium fiber and three gut-healthy botanicals. The recommended daily intake of fiber needed for gut health is 25-30 grams.
- Adults and children over 12 years old: Take 1 teaspoon 1 to 2 times a day.
- Children 6-12 years old: Take 1/2 teaspoon 1-2 times daily.
- For children under 6, you should consult a health care practitioner.
- To help lower cholesterol: Take 1 teaspoon 2 times daily.
- Mix with 30ml of water, juice or milk. Shake vigorously and drink immediately. Wait 2 hours before and after taking other medications.
- Do not take immediately before bedtime.
- Consult a health care practitioner if constipation persists after 7 days of use or if hypersensitivity occurs.
- Laxative effect observed within 12-24 hours after the first dose and, sometimes, after 2-3 days.
- Do not use if you suffer from swallowing disorders, if you suffer from diabetes, hypokalemia, high blood pressure, kidney or cardiovascular disorders, if you have observed changes in your bowel habits for more than 2 weeks, in rectal bleeding, if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or if you are taking any other medicine that may aggravate electrolyte imbalances.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have liver disorders, symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or fever, are taking prescription medications, are pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
- Store at room temperature.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor