Melatonin 10mg - 90 Tablets - Natural Factors
Sorry, currently out of stock
Melatonin works with the body's natural cycles to safely and effectively reset your "biological clock" to help you fall asleep faster, improve the quality and duration of your sleep. It facilitates REM sleep and reduces daytime sleepiness. Natural Factors Melatonin is derived from non-animal sources and comes in sublingual tablets for fast, consistent absorption.
Useful for occasional sleep disturbances, including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking up too early
Restores regularity to the circadian cycle in anyone suffering from sleep disturbances caused by jet lag, night work or delayed sleep phase syndrome
Improves the quality and duration of sleep; reduces sleepiness during the day
Beneficial in cases of insomnia caused by falling melatonin levels in the elderly
RecommendationsAdults: Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once a day, at bedtime.
For Jet Lag: Use while traveling and at your destination until you have adjusted to your new daily routine.
For occasional short term use.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
- Do not drive or operate machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- For all uses excluding jet lag: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- For all uses: The consumption of this product in combination with alcohol or any other medication or natural product with sedative effects is not recommended.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, depression, diabetes or hypoglycemia, hormonal disorders, any disease affecting immune system, liver disease, migraines or seizure disorders.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, antiepileptics, blood pressure medications, immunosuppressive drugs, sedatives, hypnotics, psychotropics or steroids.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor