Spearmint - 15ml - Aromaforce
- Useful in the treatment of respiratory tract infections
- Spearmint essential oil (Mentha spicata)
- Country of origin: United States
- Part(s) of the plant: Flowering top
- Main constituent(s): L-carvone
Mix up to 9 drops of essential oil in 15 mL of carrier oil for safe topical use.
- Do not use on hypersensitive skin. Contraindicated in case of high pressure.
Do not use during pregnancy and in children under 2 years old.
Do not ingest essential oils. For external use only.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
Always dilute as recommended.
Do not use on damaged or irritated skin.
Avoid all contact with the eyes and mucous membranes; in case of contact, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Discontinue use if nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Some coatings or devices can interact with essential oils and thus be damaged (eg: diffusers, whirlpool baths, etc.).
- It is important to consult the manufacturer's recommendations before use. This responsibility rests with the consumer and not with Bioforce Canada Inc.
Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.