Molkosan - Berries - A. Vogel
Concentrated lacto-fermented whey
Great Fruit Taste! With aronia, pomegranate and calcium... a unique lacto-fermented whey product!
- Lactose, sugar and gluten free.
- Source of calcium and potassium
- It is used as a daily drink
- Made from fresh whey by a special lactofermentation, concentration and pasteurization process.
- Molkosan® Berry by its content in (L+) lactic acid, is renowned for its traditional uses as valuable food.
- Source of calcium and potassium. Calcium is a factor in the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Adults: Add up to 2 teaspoons (10 mL) of Molkosan® BERRY in a glass of cold water (250 mL) up to three times daily for a refreshing drink.
- Our advices do not replace the opinion of a doctor.
Concentrated deproteinized lactofermented whey (from Swiss milk), source of (L+) lactic acid (7%); bacterial culture, water, fruit juice from concentrates (Aronia, Pomegranate) (26%), potassium citrate, natural flavours, calcium lactate, malic acid, potassium sorbate, steviol glycoside (Stevia extract). Pasteurized. Contains milk.