Ortho Sleep - 60 Vegcaps - AOR
Sorry, currently out of stock
Studies show that those who sleep less often than the recommended 7-8 hours per night are at higher risk for several diseases, tend to gain weight, and are less able to handle the effects of stress.
People with insomnia spend less time sleeping more soundly, wake up more often, and experience a reduction in REM sleep. In addition to stress, insomnia can be caused by a variety of other factors, including anxiety, poor diet, or disruption of the body's internal clock - such as jet lag, late-night study sessions, or late hours. changing jobs.
Ortho • Sleep is an award-winning sleep and relaxation formula. The most important neurotransmitters known to regulate the sleep-wake cycle have been combined with the most powerful herbs traditionally used to promote sleep, producing a natural sleep remedy like no other. Ortho•Sleep contains a carefully formulated blend of nutrients and compounds that have been shown to fight insomnia, restore proper circadian rhythm, and promote healthy, restful sleep.
These include the relaxing neurotransmitters GABA and melatonin, as well as 5-HTP, a precursor to serotonin to reduce feelings of worry, especially when trying to fall asleep. The formula further includes the amino acid L-theanine as well as valerian root, passionflower extract and lemon balm, all of which have relaxing properties and work to increase GABA activity in the brain.
Ortho • Sleep is perfect for those who have difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or resting upon waking. It can help with jet lag, shift work or insomnia. If you've used the individual ingredients found in the formula without success, Ortho•Sleep may offer you a more powerful natural solution.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules, before sleep, or as directed by healthcare practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or medications/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's wort, antidepressants, painkillers, cough and cold medicines containing dextromethorphan, anti- nausea, blood pressure and anti-migraine. medication.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience signs of weakness, mouth ulcers or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience any skin changes.
- Some people may experience gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain as well as drowsiness.
- Do not use if you have scleroderma.
- Hypersensitivity (eg allergy) has been observed; In this case, discontinue use.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking Ortho • Sleep ™.
- Exercise caution if engaging in activities requiring alertness.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive, or taking immunosuppressive medications.
- Not to be used by anyone under the age of 18 or with a medical condition such as hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorder, migraine, depression and/or hypertension.
- Consult a health care practitioner if insomnia persists for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consumption of alcohol, other drugs or health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.