Pancreatin - 1300mg - 60 Capsules - New Roots
Each capsule contains a 4x pancreatic enzyme concentrate, providing 1300 mg of lipase, protease, and amylase activity to aid the pancreas with digestion and control inflammation.
Adults: Take 1 capsule two to four times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with or immediately before a meal or food. Swallow whole; do not crush or chew. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks or for prolonged use. Use the lowest dose that controls symptoms.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or pork protein.
- Do not use if you have intestinal ulcers or any form of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, have pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency, or cystic fibrosis.
- If hypersensitivity occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor