Pau d'Arco Taheebo - 454g - New Roots
Pau d'arco is an herb that has antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic, antifungal, and antitumor properties. This herb also helps eliminate toxins and purify the blood.
Adults: Add 3–4 teaspoons of powder to 600ml of water. Boil for five minutes, then simmer for 20 minutes. Then drink as tea. Use purified water only. Take 2–3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use with vitamin K.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antineoplastic agents, blood thinners, or immunosuppressants; or if you have a bleeding disorder or autoimmune disease. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.