Probiotics - Women - 50 Billion - Urinary tract
The advanced gut health probiotics include 15 human strains chosen for their affinity with the intestinal flora, packaged in an allergen-free and plastic-free delayed-release capsule. This same balanced multi-strain formula is now designed specifically to support the unique needs of vaginal health and to prevent urinary tract infections.
- Adults and adolescents 13 years and older: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
- If you are taking antibiotics, take the product at least 2-3 hours before or after. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- If you suffer from fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner before taking this product.
- If symptoms of digestive upset (eg, diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use this product if you suffer from an immune deficiency.
- Advanced gut health probiotic does not contain: eggs, milk, mustard, peanuts, shellfish (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), sesame, soy, sulphites, tree nuts, wheat.
- Our advice does not replace the advice and/or diagnosis of a doctor.