Allergy Relief - 120 tablets
Homeopathic preparation for the relief of allergy symptoms
Homeopathic medicine used for the treatment of symptoms associated with hay fever such as sneezing, itchy nose, scratching throat, burning eyes, lacrimation (watery eyes).
- Targets most allergy types: pollen, hay fever, dust, animals, etc.
- Eliminates the toxins that overload the immune system, promoting a return to normal immune function
- Long-term use reduces the incidence and severity of allergic reactions
- Clinically proven
- Sugar and gluten free
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
Adults (12 years of age and over): Take 2 tablets, 3 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: Give 1 tablet, 3 times daily.
Children 2 – 5 years old (under 3 years – crush tablet and mix with food or dissolve in water before use): Give ½ tablet under the tongue or dissolve in a small amount of water, 1 – 3 times daily
Take 15 minutes before meals. Allow to slowly dissolve under the tongue.
Note: In acute cases, take hourly up to 12 times daily, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Allergy and intolerance information: Contains lactose.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Our advices do not replace the opinion of a doctor.
Ammi visnaga (Khella, ripe fruit) 1X, Aralia racemosa (American Spikenard, fresh root and rhizome) 2X, Cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) 2X, Luffa operculata (whole fruit) 6X, Okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) 2X, Larrea mexicana (Gobernadora, leaf and young branch) 2X, Galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescence) 3X, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, starch. Gluten free.