Wintergreen - 15ml - Aromaforce
- Analgesic and antispasmodic
- Wintergreen essential oil (Gaultheria procumbens)
- Country of origin: China
- Part(s) of the plant: Leaf
- The main constituent(s): Methyl Salicylate
- Mix up to 10 drops of essential oil in 15 mL of carrier oil for safe topical use.
- Put a few drops in the water of your essential oil diffuser.
- Do not apply to injured or damaged skin.
- Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric heating pad; this could result in excessive irritation or burning of the skin.
- If you are taking blood thinners, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use
- Do not ingest essential oils. For external use only.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
- Always dilute as recommended.
- Avoid all contact with the eyes and mucous membranes; in case of contact, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Discontinue use if nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some coatings or devices can interact with essential oils and thus be damaged (eg: diffusers, whirlpool baths, etc.).
- It is important to consult the manufacturer's recommendations before use. This responsibility rests with the consumer and not with Bioforce Canada Inc.