Adults: Take 25 drops with water, 2 times daily, during meals. Insalivate before swallowing.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or have bleeding disorder.
- Do not use if you have impaired heart, kidney and/or liver function.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid taking in case of allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Do not use if security cap is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The only reported side effect is a mild gastric discomfort that is eliminated when Venaforce® is taken with food.
- The most important risk factors of venous insufficiency can be controlled. It is therefore necessary to modify these factors (lose excess weight; improve the diet by eating more fruits, vegetables and whole grains; stop smoking; exercise; etc.) to effectively stop the disease progression.
- Our advices do not replace the opinion of a doctor.
Fresh Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) seed tincture 767 mg standardized to 17.92 mg aescin.
1 mL of tincture contains 0.64 mL of alcohol (ethanol).
1 mL = 33 drops. Dropper included.