Indian verbena - 15ml - Aromaforce
- Natural calming
- Indian verbena essential oil (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Country of origin: Indonesia and Vietnam
- Part(s) of the plant: Leaf (grass)
- The main constituent(s): Citral
Mix up to 9 drops of essential oil in 15 mL of carrier oil for safe topical use.
Do not use on hypersensitive skin and in children under 2 years old.
Do not ingest essential oils. For external use only.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
Always dilute as recommended.
Do not use on damaged or irritated skin.
Avoid all contact with the eyes and mucous membranes; in case of contact, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Discontinue use if nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some coatings or devices can interact with essential oils and thus be damaged (eg: diffusers, whirlpool baths, etc.).
- It is important to consult the manufacturer's recommendations before use. This responsibility rests with the consumer and not with Bioforce Canada Inc.
Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.