Vitamin C8 - New Roots
New Roots Vitamin C8 is a vitamin, mineral and antioxidant supplement for the maintenance of healthy bones, teeth, muscles, tissues, skin and immune system. This product also contains digestive enzymes.
By its content, Vitamin C⁸ is a more complete supplement of vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is found in several forms, and different claims about its effectiveness and bioavailability have been made. Vitamin C⁸ uses several different sources to provide you with the most potent vitamin C supplement available today.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily (in divided doses) with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them. Consult a health care practitioner for any use beyond 4 weeks.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking blood thinners, antibiotics or sedatives.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have high blood pressure; if you have a liver problem or develop symptoms of liver problems; if you have a history of kidney stones; if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers; if you are taking anti-inflammatory agents or other enzyme products; if you are having surgery; if you are taking prescription medication; if you have an iron deficiency; if you are taking medication for blood pressure; or if you are taking any medication or natural health product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Our advice does not replace the advice and/or diagnosis of a doctor.