Gastro-Relief - 60 Capsules - AOR
Sorry, currently out of stock
Gastro Relief is a unique and revolutionary supplement for heartburn, indigestion, gastritis and other upper gastrointestinal tract issues. Mastic gum, ginger, zinc-carnosine, vitamin C, nitric oxide-producing potassium nitrate and sodium alginate while promoting healing of the gastric mucosa.
Gastro Relief is designed to quickly and effectively provide natural heartburn pain support while providing nutrients to target potential causes of heartburn and help heal the cells that line the stomach. Mastic gum has been shown to inhibit H. pylori, a bacteria that causes the majority of cases of heartburn and stomach problems.
Vitamin C increases stomach acid because most gastric problems stem from a lack of stomach acid as opposed to too much. Ginger calms the stomach during digestive upset, while zinc-carnosine and nitric oxide promote healing of stomach lining cells that may have been damaged by bacterial infection or improper acid levels.
Finally, sodium alginate prevents stomach contents from backing up into the esophagus, preventing painful heartburn symptoms and protecting the esophagus from acid damage.
Overall, Gastro Relief is a great alternative to antacids or conventional medications for reducing heartburn symptoms, promoting healthy digestion, and decreasing stomach pain while promoting healing of damaged tissue.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily, with a meal, as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have hypochlorhydria/achlorhydria, gastric lesions, diabetes mellitus, Crohn's disease, or if you are taking hypoglycemic or lipid-lowering medications.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Hypersensitivity (i.e. allergy) is known to occur, in which case use is discontinued.
- Methemoglobinemia has been reported on rare occasions following accidental overdose of potassium nitrate; intravenous methylene blue is the specific therapy for this condition.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking erectile dysfunction-type products, or have an allergy to plants of the Anacardiaceae family such as pistachio, terebinth, Chinese pistachio, and Schinus terebinthifolius (Brazilian pepper ).
- Our advice does not replace the advice of a doctor.